Royalpark_athewara photo 1
royalpark_athewara wallpaper

Cecil the lion a famous black-maned resident of Zimbabwe Hwange National Park, died at the hands of an American dentist conservationists claim. They say Walter Palmer paid $50000 to hunt and kill Cecil with a bow and arrow. The incident occurred around July 6 with a professional hunting outfit reportedly luring Cecil outside the boundaries of the protected reserve using a dead animal as bait. Mr. Palmer shot Cecil with a bow and arrow but this shot did not kill him Johnny Rodrigues chairman of the Zimbabwe Conservation Task Force said in a statement. They tracked him down and found him 40 hours later when they shot him with a gun. Cecil who was known all over the world would have earned millions of dollars just from sightseeing. Walter Palmer apparently paid $50000 for the kill. It was not the first kill for Palmer who has multiple photos posted on the website Trophy Hunt America showing the Minnesota resident posing with dead lions rhinos water buffalo warthogs and other animals. The Telegraph is reporting from two independent sources that Palmer was indeed the hunter listed on the permit documents and a spokesperson for Palmer told the news outlet that Palmer believes he is the one responsible for the lions death. As far as I understand Walter believes that he might have shot that lion that has been referred to as Cecil the spokesperson said. What he will tell you is that he had the proper legal permits and he had hired several professional guides so he is not denying that he may be the person who shot this lion. He is a big-game hunter he hunts the world over. Theo Bronkhorst the professional hunter who led Palmer to Cecil has reportedly been suspended indefinitely from the Zimbabwe Professional Hunters and Guides Association for the way the hunt was carried out. ZPHGA reiterates it will not tolerate any illegal hunting or any unethical practices by any of its members and their staff the organization said in a statement. We will await the completion of the current investigation by Zimbabwe Parks Wildlife Management Authority before commenting any further. Park rangers and regular visitors knew the 13-year-old lion as a tourist attraction easily approached by safari guide jeeps for photo opportunities. Cecil had a propensity for lounging in the middle of roads said Bryan Orford a former park guide and a longtime visitor to Hwange. Hunting such an easy target only made the killing of Cecil even more wrong he said. I used to drive down the railway line road following Cecil and had to wait for him to get off the road Orford told TakePart last week. This walking in front of the vehicle would go on for ages. Other times he would lie in the road and you had to drive off the road to go around him. The death of Cecil not only means one less endangered African lion in the world but also could mean the demise of a whole line of cubs sired by the leader of the Hwange pride. The saddest part of all is that now that Cecil is dead the next lion in the hierarchy Jericho will most likely kill all Cecil cubs so that he can insert his own bloodline into the females Rodriques said. This is standard procedure for lions. I am very disappointed by the NFLs decision to uphold the 4 game suspension against me. I did nothing wrong and no one in the Patriots organization did either. Despite submitting to hours of testimony over the past 6 months it is disappointing that the Commissioner upheld my suspension based upon a standard that it was probable that I was generally aware of misconduct. The fact is that neither I nor any equipment person did anything of which we have been accused. He dismissed my hours of testimony and it is disappointing that he found it unreliable. I also disagree with yesterdays narrative surrounding my cellphone. I replaced my broken Samsung phone with a new iPhone 6 AFTER my attorneys made it clear to the NFL that my actual phone device would not be subjected to investigation under ANY circumstances. As a member of a union I was under no obligation to set a new precedent going forward nor was I made aware at any time during Mr. Wells investigation that failing to subject my cell phone to investigation would result in ANY discipline. Most importantly I have never written texted emailed to anybody at anytime anything related to football air pressure before this issue was raised at the AFC Championship game in January. To suggest that I destroyed a phone to avoid giving the NFL information it requested is completely wrong. To try and reconcile the record and fully cooperate with the investigation after I was disciplined in May we turned over detailed pages of cell phone records and all of the emails that Mr. Wells requested. We even contacted the phone company to see if there was any possible way we could retrieve any/all of the actual text messages from my old phone. In short we exhausted every possibility to give the NFL everything we could and offered to go thru the identity for every text and phone call during the relevant time. Regardless the NFL knows that Mr. Wells already had ALL relevant communications with Patriots personnel that either Mr. Wells saw or that I was questioned about in my appeal hearing. There is no smoking gun and this controversy is manufactured to distract from the fact they have zero evidence of wrongdoing. I authorized the NFLPA to make a settlement offer to the NFL so that we could avoid going to court and put this inconsequential issue behind us as we move forward into this season. The discipline was upheld without any counter offer. I respect the Commissioners authority but he also has to respect the CBA and my rights as a private citizen. I will not allow my unfair discipline to become a precedent for other NFL players without a fight. Lastly I am overwhelmed and humbled by the support of family friends and our fans who have supported me since the false accusations were made after the AFC Championship game. I look forward to the opportunity to resume playing with my teammates and winning more games for the New England Patriots.